Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 17, 2009

MAIL_9, between Hoho & Fanny

Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 03:07:41 +0800
Subject: Re: MAIL_9

Hey Fanny
You never told me you teach French in NY.
Maybe we can teach first language each other.HA!

I wish I can visit Paris or NY this year!
I know,dentist always look around your tooth and do nothing then call you comeback nextweek.

I have a new idea about this plan.
Because time differences bewteen NY and Taipei.
So when you weak up I just go to bed!
Day and night maybe is a new one to connect between us.
I just think about it .
How about you?

Tomorrow I will go to a small town "Chiufen"(九份).
It has a old street on mountain.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/yhlee/2889601559/

best
HOho

=============================================================

2009/5/12, fanny Allié : Thanks again for the pictures Hoho,
Yes, time really flies... I wish I stayed more in Paris..
Did I tell you that I teach French in NY?
Are you going somewhere for summer vacations?
You know it's funny because I went to the dentist too this morning...but he didn't do nothing, I have to go again...


Here are some new sentences for you:


21. picture of the place where you go to the doctor.
22. picture of the place you are afraid of.
23. picture of the place where you could stay for hours.
24. picture of the place that you once saw in your dreams.
25. picture of the place that you think is the most dangerous.
26. picture of the place that you think is the safest.
27. picture of the place where you broke up with your girlfriend.
28. picture of the place where you like to be alone.
29. picture of the place where you like to sit at.
30. picture of the place you would like to die at.

merci!!Fanny

No comments:

Post a Comment