Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 14, 2009

letter 2 to Eric





















































Dear Eric~ You want my artist statement Here it is ~
My performance art works are usually created in extraordinary placesI let myself experience it in my own kinesphereI improvise actions through interactions with the environment, whileoccupying existing objects, space and atmosphereIn essence, I try to capture the corporeality in the process of creationIt is an experience of release of the moment An instinctive physical reaction that the conscious is yet to keep upThere are only feelings, intricate feelings of the body from one second to the next secondYearning to do something interesting, yet there is no clear clueI can only respond in a non-conceptual and nonsensical wayThen I can be sure that I am creating and I send you my artworks ~








No comments:

Post a Comment